Why Choose Able2Travel?
- Specialists in travel insurance for people with existing medical conditions
- Full Cover available for 1,000s of conditions
- Instant cover by telephone or quick and easy online screening in a few minutes
- Great value cover also available for you and everyone travelling with you
European Vehicle Breakdown Cover
InsuraTrip European Vehicle Breakdown Cover
European Vehicle Breakdown CoverAre you planning on taking your car on holiday to Europe?
If you are taking a trip in Europe and your motorbike or car breaks down, costs can quickly build and spiral out of control. Not only can the cost of bringing your vehicle back to the UK reach thousands of Pounds, but there is also the possibility of additional travel or hotel costs whilst you are waiting.
Our cover provides protection from the risk of unexpected roadside repairs and recovery costs, and helps to get back on the road so that you can continue your journey or return home.
European Breakdown Cover Key Benefits:
Just a few of the great benefits that come with our European Breakdown Cover:
- Cover for vehicles up to 9 years old (or 14 years, subject to payment of applicable premium) - on a single trip or annual multi trip basis.
- 24 hour emergency assistance call centre with English-speaking staff - helping you at the most difficult time
- Cover starts before you even begin your journey - if your vehicle experiences a breakdown or accident and cannot be repaired, or if your vehicle is stolen within 7 days of departure, you can claim up to £2,000 for hiring a car to travel as planned.
- Emergency Breakdown Assistance - if your vehicle cannot be repaired by the side of the road, then we will organise a tow to take the vehicle to a local garage for repairs.
- No driver: If there is no qualified driver available to drive the insured vehicle, due to accident or injury, we will provide a replacement driver to get you back to the UK.
- No Excess on any part of the policy
- Repatriation of the vehicle and passengers back to the UK - if the vehicle can't be fixed abroad or before the end of your trip, if less than 5 days.
For more information, and to view the full Benefits Schedule, please take a look at the full policy wording here.
Don't forget to Insure you too!
When travelling abroad, don’t forget to insure yourself too. A broken down car can spoil a holiday, but so can a broken bone, which is why it’s important to have adequate cover before you set off!
Our Single Trip Travel Insurance policies can cover your trip from as little as £2.85*.
However, if you are a frequent traveller, you may save time and money with our Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance.
You can even customise our Single and Annual Multi Trip policies to suit your needs, with optional extras such as Winter Sports cover, Cruise Plus Cover, Golf Cover, Business Plus Cover, Wedding Cover and more available!
Why Choose InsuraTrip.com
InsuraTrip features a range of great benefits as standard. InsuraTrip also features some great add-ons for you to tailor your policy and so you only pay for the additional cover you need.
- Instant Quote and Cover
- Wide Range of Discounts
- Kids Go Free on Family Policies
- 24/7 Emergency Helpline
- Medical Expenses
- Cancellation Cover
- Baggage Cover
- Personal Accident & Liability Cover
- FREE cover for 100+ Sports and Activities
- Independent Travel On Multi-Trip Policies
- Wide Range of Options including gadgets, wedding, winter sports and more...
- 1,000s Medical conditions considered
- Online Policy Documentation
- We don't store credit card details
- + Lots more
Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
This policy does not provide cover for pre-existing medical conditions unless declared to us and accepted by us in writing (an additional premium may be payable).
The good news is, if you have a pre-existing medical condition, Insuratrip can consider 1000’s of conditions when you apply for cover and if accepted by us through our online medical screening system when getting a quote you can be covered by the InsuraTrip policy (an additional premium may be payable).
Please refer to the policy wording to determine what medical conditions and historic medical events need to be declared.
You can declare your Pre-Existing Conditions through our online medical screening facility when getting a quote. Failure to declare all necessary pre-existing conditions could invalidate your policy or mean a claim is later declined.
Please Note - This is a travel insurance policy and not private medical insurance; there is no cover for any medical expenses incurred in private facilities if medically capable public facilities are available.
Important Information for Customers with Serious Medical Conditions
The Money and Pensions service (MaPs) has developed a directory of specialist travel insurance to ensure customers with pre-existing medical conditions are easily able to obtain access to affordable travel insurance. If we are unable to help you and you are struggling to find medical cover that suits your needs, due to a serious medical condition, you may find a company that can help you through the MaPs travel insurance directory https://traveldirectory.moneyadviceservice.org.uk or by calling 0800 138 7777 - Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm.
How do I get a Quote for European Vehicle Breakdown Cover?
It’s quick and easy to get an InsuraTrip European Vehicle Breakdown Cover quote. Just click the ‘Get A Quote’ button to get an online quote for European Vehicle Breakdown Cover.
All travel insurance enquiries are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the InsuraTrip Travel Insurance policy, our specialists have access to a wide range of travel insurance options and will assist you in finding you travel cover for all medical conditions. The InsuraTrip Travel Insurance policy is used whenever possible and a suitable alternative travel insurance policy may be offered for more serious health problems, so you can find the travel cover you need with one call to InsuraTrip Travel Insurance.